Thursday, February 16, 2006

Somethings Never Change!

Seriously, I thought high school was over nine years ago! I cant believe how some people like to play the games that we all played in high school. I figured that once you became an adult things would be different. When a couple breaks things off, I had the disillusion that everyone could be friends and carry on normally. I had no idea that people would be jockeying for position and taking sides! Why do that?!? Not sure about you, but I know where I stand. The friends I had and the friends I made during any relationship will always, no matter what - be my friends. I wont ask anyone to pick sides, or to trash talk on the ex-mate. Life is too short people, and this shit came to an end a long time ago. If people want to pick a side, then so be it. Just remember that the day will come when everyone is hanging out together-and then you gotta face the person you sold out. Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amayaky said...

Oh how I hate drama..especially when it picks on people who do not seek it. I don't know what else to say hun..

*HUGS* And here's a friendly kiss

(//*}{*"")

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home