Friday, September 30, 2005

Everyone is entitled to their opinion!

Right o', so here we go. I am under the impression that everyone has an opinion on everything these days. I have only one small problem with that. It is perfectly acceptable to have an opinion, but one should be able to support ones theories. I love to debate all the "hot topics" with my friends and family. Religion, politics, and ethics hit home with almost everyone. What sucks is when someone gives their two cents, without any supporting facts or evidence. PEOPLE, get informed!!! This is your world you live in, so try to know something about whats going on. I was lucky enough to meet this girl on a forum I frequent, and was amazed by her knowledge of current events. (very impressive if she is indeed in her early twenties or late teens) I think that the issues that impact us today are of massive importance, and should be taught in our schools from a very early age on. That's just MY two cents on things. Until next time, aloha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amayaky said...

Hey hun! Are you talking about me? If you are then thanks! If you're not then excuse me while I run to a dark corner to hide my embarrassment..hehe. I'm 19 by the way. Honestly, it was my senior year when I started to care about current events and politics! I have to thank my history teacher Ben Adams for that, damn him for making me care lol Thanks again for the compliment! And I'll see ya on goonies.org!

Much love,
Amaya

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home