Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nextel/Sprint Merger means headaches for EVERYONE!

Due to the recent Nextel and Sprint merger, I have come to a conclusion. The customer service has gone to hell in handbasket. After spending thirty minutes at one store, I was told to go to another. Forty minutes into being there, I was told that they couldn't help me. This was after the people at the first store told me "we dont know how to do Nextel." What does it take for two multi-billion dollar companies to get their acts together? As I was leaving, I heard one of their sales people tell a customer that they had only 1% of their calls dropped. If anyone out there has service from Sprint, then you know how big of a lie this was! Another customer was told that they would not fix his phone because Sanyo makes a crummy phone. They sell Sanyo phones in their store! Terrible service, terrible customer service, and terrible products equal one terrible company. My apologies to all Sprint and Nextel customers out there, you all have a long road ahead of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home