Friday, September 16, 2005

When the carpet is swept out from under your feet...

Don't you just love it when that happens? Case in point: I have a group of friends that I hang out with on a constant basis. Most of the females in that group dislike one particular female that runs with us. Over time, they have really hammered her with mean comments and rude allegations. One male friend and myself have constantly stood up for her, no matter who the accuser is. Two weeks ago, we realized how stupid we have been. She is everything bad that the others say she is. Now my buddy and I find ourselves totally screwed. We get to go around the group and say that we were wrong to defend her, and apologize to everyone that we battled with. My personal opinion, screw it. I am so pissed that I now look like a fool because of her actions. When does one know that one is fighting the wrong fight? It's hard enough to keep friends together in todays age. This did not help the situation at all. I find myself harboring some ill will toward her, and that sucks. I guess people do change over time, and not always for the better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amayaky said...

Hey hun!

That truly sucks and majorly blows my dear. I know that you feel betrayed and maybe foolish but your female friend had you duped. It's not your fault that you gave her the benefit of the doubt. Yes, I know that your other female friends warned you about her but..and I'm going to get some flack for this but sometimes we ladies can be bitches to each other for the most ridiculous reasons some of which are fabricated. So, I don't blame you for not believing them at first.


I'm sorry that you're friend has changed for the worst. But hey, you seem like a great guy and friend, it's her loss really for being a bad phony friend.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home