Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bigger! Faster! Stronger!

That pretty much sums up every product on the market now a days. Dont get me wrong, I am in love with all that is new and shiny. I just miss the days of GI Joes who DONT have any missiles that shoot with the touch of a button, or some kind of motion activated voice. I guess that it is all a part of evolving as a civilization. The toys that were around when I was young are pretty much obsolete now. Keep in mind, my childhood wasnt that long ago. Back in the day, when Nintendo was the bomb, things seemed so much easier. Maybe it was because I was just a kid without any worries, or maybe it was because life really was easier then. As we progress into the future as a country, a world for that matter, are we really making things better for ourselves??

1 Comments:

Blogger Amayaky said...

Hello hun!

I don't know if we're making the future better. But I love me my gadgets lol Then again, I do know where you're coming from...ah to be a child again! Thanks for the note!

Much love,
Amaya

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home