Thursday, December 01, 2005

A journey into the darkness...

Just wanted to drop a little something different into this otherwise upbeat blog.

As the holidays approach, it seems as though people really get into a funk. I will come right out and say that I am guilty of this as well. Attitudes and tempers flare, and people get really uptight really fast. Due to the fact that I know how stressful this time of year is, I make it my priority to NOT get up someones ass during the holiday season. Instead I prefer to step back and quietly knock off a bottle or five of wine while everyone else seems to enjoy themselves (or fake it very well). Why cant we all just chill out, wait in line, and be courteous to each other around Christmas? The answer is pretty simple for the most part. People suck. That is the non-sugar coated answer anyway.

Alot of people I know do their best to find the good in all human beings. I guess I just enjoy being different. I do believe that most people have good in them, and that they also have some bad as well. Its all a system of checks and balances. Those who are extremely evil (serial killers, rapists, and child molesters) probably have a tiny bit of good in them. In retrospect, those who are full of good still have some evil in them. I would have to say that I tend to look for the bad in people, and then contimplate how much room is left in them for the good. I know its backwards, but thats just the way it is.

Thanks for tuning in, and till next time......dont eat the cheese!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amayaky said...

It makes sense hun. I mean, I'd rather find out the bad first so then I can know if the good balances or cancels it out.


Speaking of shopping..dayum did you see the footage of that walmart w/ people stepping all over each other?!That poor woman was knocked to the ground ahd her wigg fell off! That was insane!


Much love,
Amaya

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home