Monday, January 30, 2006

My Addiction...

As I have come to find out recently, I am an addict. Not to alcohol or drugs, but to relationships. I am one of those people who finds comfort in being with another person. Looking back over the past seven years of my life, I realize that there has not been a single week in of which I have been single. I am now three weeks into being a single guy and find myself fearing the whole alone thing. I guess I know that now was the time that it had to happen, but also realize that I truly am a relationship addict! I guess in time I will learn to play the role of single guy and be happy with the decision I made to become said person. Cheers to those who find happiness in solitude, and I hope to join you all very soon. Till next time, be safe and be happy!

~The Wiz~

1 Comments:

Blogger Amayaky said...

Well...I don't know what to say other than..I've been single all of my life. So...it's hard for me to imagine being in your position. Yes, at one point and time I wanted to be attached and tried to be...it just didn't work out.Single isn't so bad though, you don't have the stress of a relationship on your shoulders and at the end of the day, you only answer to yourself. Welcome to singledom, you're going to love it most of the time, my boo.

Much love,
Amaya

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home