Thursday, February 23, 2006

The battle rages on....

Well, it would appear the first shots have been fired. Yours truly was NOT the one to take it! No, in fact the Wiz himself has taken the first loss of the opening round. It would appear that a friend of 16 years has decided to end the friendship that we had in order to pursue.....wait for it......my ex-girlfriend! Suprised? I sure as fuck am. Of course, he is telling me that it has nothing to do with her. Apparently he is pissed about things that happened around ten years ago. Glad that people dont hold onto things. Then, as if that wasnt enough, he then has the balls to tell me that I am turning his family against him. Why would he say this? Because his brother told him what an idiot he is being. So, I am now at am impasse as to whether or not I should even try to be friends with the ex. By the way, she claims no involvement in the entire ordeal. I am sitting in the middle of a shit storm, with no end in sight. I will keep ya'll posted on further developments. Till then, I shall keep my helmet strapped on tight - lay low in the trenches - and avoid any and all enemy fire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home