Thursday, June 29, 2006

Howdy Ya'll!

Whats shaking everyone? Been awhile since I have had a chance to post here. Life is going, not well - nor poorly, just going. Work has continued to consume the majority of my life right now. I need a vacation, and soon! Nothing really new to update anyone on. I hope that everyone is doing well and things are going great for you guys. Looking forward to the upcoming fourth of July, and a day off! Still in search of that elusive happiness - and will update you whenever I find what it is I am looking for. Till next time - be safe, be happy, and smile!

The Wiz

2 Comments:

Blogger theoriginalgoonie said...

Hope you have fun on the 4th and be sure to take some time for yourself to chill.

Soon your path will take you to the happiness that you are searching for. I'm sure you will find it and when you do, grab onto it with all that you've got and don't look back.

Miss you, love you, hope to see you soon.

Andy x

10:04 AM  
Blogger Amayaky said...

Hey hun,

Well, Andy said it best lol I'm sending out good vibes to you though and I hope work eases up.


Much love boo

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home