Friday, December 29, 2006

Another year in the books!

Aloha and hello!

As we wrap up 2006, and begin looking ahead to the new year - I thought alot about this past year. I was so very lucky to experience so many great things over the past year. For all of you whom I met this year - thank you for being a part of my life. I really cannot tell you how many new and amazing people I was able to become friends with this year, and I am truly grateful for all that we experienced together. Good times out in Oregon with my fellow Goonies (as always), and of course I am looking forward to making the trip next year. Thanks Mike for the fishing trip again this year - couldnt ask for a better buddy! I think that this really was a breakout year for me. I am looking forward to next year with extremely high hopes and goals.

Instead of a monthly wrap up, I have decided to drop one last quote on ya'll that really sums up what this year was - and what I hope next year to be. With that being said, here ya go!

"My religion is to live and die without regret." - Milarepa

Guess that is it for 2006. Hope ya'll have a wonderfull and safe New Years Eve - and I will catch ya on the flipside!

With love and respect,

The Wiz

1 Comments:

Blogger Amayaky said...

Great quote hun! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great new year too!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home