Friday, November 03, 2006

Starting with a Blank Slate

I have come to the conclusion that "moving on" is the most cliched saying out there. But, what it means hold so true that it cannot be described any other way. How has everyone been? Its been a wild couple of months around here, with alot of things changing. For the most part, things have really changed for the better. I think that its been awhile, but I can say that I am a pretty happy person now a days. Things that have been on my mind for ages have finally been dealt with. Fears have been faced, and answers have been revealed. I guess it was a good idea to step back from everyone and everything to take some time to look at my life. As of now, the time was well spent. I was really able to figure out some stuff, look past some things, and......move on. Been an uphill battle to say the least, but it feels good to be back on some solid ground. I will be taking off next week for Cannon Beach, Oregon - probably one of the most serene places in the United States. Going there with the thought of really wrapping up these past few months of soul searching. I am looking forward to coming back and applying all that I have learned to make everyday a better one. Thanks to those of you whom helped. Whether you know who you are or not, I truly appreciate all that has transpired. Catch up on here later!

Chin up, eyes on the prize~

The Wiz

Ps - Good to see you Mrs. Data! Miss your blog though, I am in gossip withdraw!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amayaky said...

Hey Zane! Well, I kind of did a blog update on the Jolie-Pitts. An overall celeb gossip entry probably won't happen soon. With Britney acting a fool...it's just as fun to be snarky.


I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Amayaky said...

I meant to say that it's just not as fun to be snarky.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home